Balcony Windows That Create Natural Light and are Energy Efficient!
You may be questioning what are balcony windows? Basically, these are special home windows that act both as a veranda and a window. As a result, they are likewise called balcony roof windows. These kinds of home windows change a regular roofing system home window into a veranda in seconds. Balcony Windows are all about creating natural light in your home for benefits such as fresh air and energy-efficiency! Check out our other popular FAKRO products.
Advantages of Balcony Windows
- An extremely cost effective way of installing a balcony.
- The balcony window will flood your home with daylight.
- Adds value to your home, as well the “wow factor”
FAKRO Balcony Windows
- An innovative, large roof window that opens into a balcony. The upper sash opens upwards while the lower sash opens forward to create a balcony bay. The window stays open anywhere along the 0 to 45 degree opening range.
- The window is operated by the handle located at the bottom of the upper sash which has a two-point locking mechanism.
- Automatic air inlet V40P adjusts the air pressure in the room to compliment the air pressure outdoors for maximum performance and stability.
- Both the upper and lower sash are equipped with laminated glazing unit P2.
- The highest quality pine wood, vacuum impregnated.
- Double-coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer, finished in a natural wood color.
- Increased resistance to burglary – TopSafe system.
- A wide range of accessories available.
- Installation range is 35 to 55 degrees.
If you are interested in our full line of FAKRO Balcony windows, contact us today for a FREE Estimate!
Here are a few more articles we are recommending for you.