British plumber builds secret bunker 10ft under his back garden boasting a kitchen, party area and even a bed… but what does the wife think?
- Colin Furze constructed his own apocalyptic bunker underneath his garden to allow him to enjoy proper man time
- Metal structure has a bed, sofas, kitchen, widescreen TV, surround sound, games consoles, guitars and a drum kit
- Offers inventor his own sanctuary from outside world – which is handy as girlfriend Charlotte has a baby on the way
An expecting father has ensured he will suffer no sleepless nights when his pregnant girlfriend gives birth – by building a bunker 10ft under his back garden which is capable of surviving the apocalypse.
Former plumber Colin Furze, 36, says he has dreamt of having his own secret Man-Cave lair since he was a child.
So he spent two months building the 16ft x 20ft man cave underneath the garden of his modest semi-detached house in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
Here are a few more articles we are recommending for you.
- National Safety Month: Asbestos and DIY | What You Should Know
- 33 Amazing Ideas That Will Make Your House Awesome
- Home Hack: She Buys $20 Worth of PVC Pipes And Hangs Them On Her Wall
- 8 DIY Tips To Prevent Frozen Pipes